Skip to content
- Guitarist, photographer and videographer... Also played baseball for 14 years.
- Emphatically believes that Heath Ledger's "Joker" is the best superhero villain of all time!
- Islay Scotch connoisseur.
- Has been a professional photographer for 14 years, specializing in retail product photography.
- Lover of craft beer and IPA's!
- Self proclaimed foodie!
- Army Veteran.
- Root Beer connoisseur.
- Lover of all things fluffy.
- Passionate about the environment and loves immersing herself in nature!
- Never gets tired of eating fruit - especially chocolate dipped ones!
- Deathly afraid of cheese graters.
- Has never broken any bones!
- Huge sports fanatic! Loves playing, watching, researching, or nerding out about any sport!
- Can't whistle.
- Graduated with a degree in horticulture.
- Grew up in North Carolina.
- Has two doggos named Ivy and Ellee.
- Once traveled by camper van 4,315 miles in 17 days.
- As a child she wanted to be a garbageman, guitar-playing, ballerina, crossing guard... But settled on being a photographer.
- Guilty pleasure is watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette!
- Is a professional stuntwoman
- Huge Disney fanatic (been to Disney World over 50 times)
- Went to the national spelling bee in 7th grade